Reserve Your Rental
IT'S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO RENT AND RIDE.
Regardless of if you’ve saddled up 1000 times or you are getting ready to experience the thrill of riding a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle for the first time, we’ve made it easier than ever to experience the bike of your dreams. And with our Best Rental Price Guarantee, you’ll always get the best price possible. We’ll gladly match any competitors written quote on any bike rental. With Florida’s largest selection of bikes, and a wide variety of rental packages, we can accommodate your rental needs, whether it’s one day or multiple days. We also offer one-way rentals, tour group rates and display motorcycles for your event or convention needs. Bikes may be conveniently rented from our location nearest you.
FOR MORE INFO
TERMS & RENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid Motorcycle license from State or Country of residence.
- Must have major credit card with at least $1000 of available credit for security deposit.
- Riders must and are required to wear close-toed shoes and long pants. To further review specific requirements regarding shoes and attire click here.
- Passengers must be present for the fitting of an additional helmet.
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Check with your insurance company to see if you have coverage for rental motorcycles. In most cases your insurance will not carry over to a rental motorcycle.
- Rental day consists of 24 hours from the point of contract execution, except during SPECIAL EVENTS.
- If rental is picked up at a time that does not allow for a full 24 hour rental the customer must return the motorcycle before the close of business that day.
- American Road Group/Orlando Harley-Davidson is not responsible for any exchange rate charges due to the $1000 rental security deposit.
- Late returns can result in a $50 per hour charge and additional damage wavier/insurance charges.
- Cancellation of reservations must be placed 24 hours in advance or a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed.
- No Show" of reservations will result in a $50 no show fee.
SPECIAL EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customers will be held to pick up and drop off times specified on their reservations.
- At the point of reservation a $200 reservation deposit will be charged to the credit card provided.
- I have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions
- Upon clicking the Book Reservation button your credit card will be charged for: $200.00
- Only written cancellation of reservations will be accepted, must be received 14 days before event date of pick up or loss of $200 deposit will occur.
- "No Show" of a reservation will result in loss of reservation deposit.
- Only online or faxed reservation forms will be accepted.
Book your reservation online or call Rental Headquarters at: 407-423-0346 ext. 2102
- Bikeweek and Biketoberfest reservations will be picked up and returned to the Orlando Harley-Davidson Historic Factory Dealership on I-4.
Be sure to ask about:
With each rental we also provide FREE:
- Helmet that meets DOT specifications
Last day to cancel Bike Week Reservations is 2/22/14. Request must be in writing no later than 2/22/14. Forfeit of $200 Reservation Deposit 14 days prior to event start date of 3/8/14.