Who Can Participate In Our Rider Rewards Program?
We invite all of our customers to join our Rider Rewards program and start earning points today. Although, commercial accounts and dealer employees are excluded from participating. Rewards can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Orlando Harley-Davidson reserves the right to request photo identification with the proper address upon signup and Rider Rewards Coupon redemption.
How Does The Rider Rewards Program Work?
You can easily join our program during your next visit to Orlando Harley-Davidson Historic Factory, Orlando Harley-Davidson South, or East Orlando Harley-Davidson. Any of our point-of-sale associates can issue a Rider Rewards number and assign it to your retail account at the dealership. Points will be automatically credited to your Rider Rewards account with each qualifying purchase, and points will most likely be available to redeem within 48-72 hours after purchase. Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned from the original purchase.
How Do You Use Rider Rewards Points?
Points are redeemed to a coupon that you create and print by accessing your account through the “login portal” at the top of this page. You will need your original Rider Rewards number and “secret pin” (provided to you during signup at the dealer) to set up your login information. The coupon will have an expiration of 30 days from the coupon’s creation date, so make sure to print it and bring it to any of our participating Orlando Harley-Davidson locations to be used towards your next purchase.
Alternatively, you may ask any of our point-of-sale associates to use your points and create a coupon for you in-store. Please be aware that with this method, the coupon must be applied to an immediate purchase, as it will be invalid for future use. At the time of purchase, only full coupon values will be applied, and any unused coupon dollars cannot be placed on a gift card or on a account.
What Are The Coupon Values?
- 200 Points = $10 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 300 Points = $15 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 400 Points = $20 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 500 Points = $25 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 2,000 Points = $100 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 5,000 Points = $250 Rider Rewards Coupon
How Are Rider Rewards Points Earned?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases at any of our 3 participating Orlando Harley-Davidson locations except for vehicle purchases - vehicle purchases will reward 1000 points. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your balance. There are higher coupon amounts at each point level, and you may choose to accumulate points over time. Although, please be aware that you may only hold a maximum of 5,000 points on your Rider Rewards account; purchases after this point level will not accrue points and will not be applied at a later date.
What Purchases Qualify To Earn Points?
Qualified purchases include regular purchases on parts, clothing, general merchandise, and service. Purchase/item exclusions to earning points include gift cards, taxes, fees, online purchases, and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision, and warranty work. Special orders may be eligible to earn points, but points will not be applied until the special-order item is paid for in full and picked up.
How Can You Track Your Rider Rewards Points?
Register using the account login portal at the top of this page to view your current point balance. We may also send you occasional informational emails about your rewards account. You can also stop by Orlando Harley-Davidson and ask an associate — we would be happy to look up your balance for you.
Do Rider Rewards Points Expire?
Yes, all Rider Reward points expire annually on June 1st. Any points left unused by the evening of June 1st will be lost.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Orlando Harley-Davidson reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Rider Rewards Program at any time without notice. All points are given at the discretion of Orlando Harley-Davidson. Points can be changed, removed, or added at any time. Points/Rewards have no cash value.
- Any discrepancies or exceptions are decided by Orlando Harley-Davidson management and the decisions are final.
- Orlando Harley-Davidson may void all or a portion of a Rider Rewards member’s point balance or void Rider Reward coupons if points/coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Rider Rewards cannot be combined with any other discount.